Working On, TFS & MS Project Integration

Mar 24, 2009 at 10:43 PM
Hi all

I'm trialling Working On with my development team. Thus far approx 5 have installed and runnig ok. 3 have runtime crashes. Has anyone experience dealing with these issues successfully? Is a definitive list of install pre-requirements available?

First question :- are people using MS Project to create and populate workitem tasks?

I would idealy like our project leads to populate the TFS project with workitems from their detailed plans, and have Working On updating those tasks with effort and remaining, refreshed back into the project plan, along with percentage complete.

Another Codeplex application "TFS Timesheet" ( http://tfstimesheet.codeplex.com/ ) will be our end-of-week review tool.

My efforts are only as good as the documentation I can find, and thus far it's a circular journey. Project field mappings, workitem templates.

If anyone can share any insights into what I'm wrestling with it would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Andy
Coordinator
Mar 24, 2009 at 11:11 PM
Edited Mar 24, 2009 at 11:12 PM
Hi Andy

In regards to the crashing TFS Working On, can you please give me a little more information? Does the application crash immediately when it starts up, or is it at some other point? Are they running the current release version 1.1 and not 1.2 alpha? Are the machines 64-bit or 32? Vista or XP? Also, I have not comfirmed, but I believe Team Explorer may need to be installed.

We generally use Excel to create work items, however we have used MS Project, Team Explorer and Web Access. All should result in the same work item, so it is just a matter of preference.

This post (http://matthewrowan.spaces.live.com/blog/cns!CCB05A30BCA0FF01!1391.entry) is the "documentation" at the moment. I do understand it is lacking and something I need to get done properly. The important bit for you at the moment is the TFS Working On... Configuration screen, and the Options and Mappings tabs. Ensure that a mapping path is set, and define the mappings per server, per project, per work item type with your effort and remaining fields you use for MS Project. If the mappings path is set to a network share, this will only need to be done once, and all TFS Working On users just need to set their mappings path, and the mappings will be picked up. I know this configuration needs usability improvements and I will work on that in a later version.

Thanks for using TFS Working On. I hope your team gets as much value out of it as we do.

Regards

Matthew Rowan
Mar 25, 2009 at 12:27 AM

Hi Matthew, I appreciate your quick response.

Everyone is using XPP with VS2008 SP1 (upgrading was my suggestion, we had a mix of VS2005 and 8 already) – I’m thinking that Team Explorer (as you mention) is installed already by this process? Since we have a mix of testers and developers across this trial, I’m afraid there a broad range of underlying patching an setup. Any guidance here would be appreciated.

The overall install and useability isn’t a problem from my p.o.v. Issues we had around the shared config were my fault – and simply due to permissions – I raised an issue on Codeplex this morning on this (simply needs “Configuration file not updated – permission denied” instead of crash).

The crash occurs on running the app initially. Let me know if we can get crash dumps to you in some form.

Q : if the 3 time tracking fields in the workitem template are readonly for everyone – does the app attempt to update them as that user? I suspect so. In which case – can Working On be installed to run as a TFS administrative user with permissions to update these fields while the actual person can’t?

We want these to be updated ONLY by elapsed time and then refreshed into MSProject (only the total time for the task is published from MSProj back to the workitems).

On that front, field mappings – while I’ve got you ;-)

I’ve used System.VSTS.Scheduling.RemainingWork, BaselineWork and CompletedWork as you describe in the documentation.

In the TFS ß> Project mappings I’ve used the following:-

<Mapping WorkItemTrackingFieldReferenceName="Microsoft.VSTS.Scheduling.CompletedWork" ProjectField="pjTaskActualWork" ProjectUnits="pjHour" />

<Mapping WorkItemTrackingFieldReferenceName="Microsoft.VSTS.Scheduling.RemainingWork" ProjectField="pjTaskRemainingWork" ProjectUnits="pjHour" />

<Mapping WorkItemTrackingFieldReferenceName="Microsoft.VSTS.Scheduling.BaselineWork" ProjectField="pjTaskBaselineWork" ProjectUnits="pjHour" PublishOnly="true"/>

As is already in the default mapping template.

I’d like to confirm that the baselinework is published from MSProj to TFS and Completed and Remaining are updated appropriately. Is trial and error the only approach? I can’t find much in the way of thorough documentation.

Thanks again.

Andy Welch.

Sent: Wednesday, 25 March 2009 11:12 a.m.
To: Andy Welch
Subject: Re: Working On, TFS & MS Project Integration [TFSWorkingOn:51188]

Hi Andy

In regards to the crashing TFS Working On, can you please give me a little more information? Does the application crash immediately when it starts up, or is it at some other point? Are they running the current release version 1.1 and not 1.2 alpha? Are the machines 64-bit or 32? Vista or XP? Also, I have not comfirmed, but I believe Team Explorer may need to be installed.

We generally use Excel to create work items, however we have used MS Project, Team Explorer and Web Access. All should result in the same work item, so it is just a matter of preference.

This post (http://matthewrowan.spaces.live.com/blog/cns!CCB05A30BCA0FF01!1391.entry) is the "documentation" at the moment. I do understand it is lacking and something I need to get done properly. The important bit for you at the moment is the TFS Working On... Configuration screen, and the Options and Mappings tabs. Ensure that a mapping path is set, and define the mappings per server, per project, per work item type with your effort and remaining fields you use for MS Project. If the mappings path is set to a network share, this will only need to be done once, and all TFS Working On users just need to set their mappings path, and the mappings will be picked up. I know this configuration needs usability improvements and I will work on that in a later version.

Thanks for using TFS Working On. I hope your team gets as much value out of it as we do.

Regards

Matthew Rowan

To: [email removed]
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 14:43:24 -0700
Subject: Working On, TFS & MS Project Integration [TFSWorkingOn:51188]

Hi all

I'm trialling Working On with my development team. Thus far approx 5 have installed and runnig ok. 3 have runtime crashes. Has anyone experience dealing with these issues successfully? Is a definitive list of install pre-requirements available?

First question :- are people using MS Project to create and populate workitem tasks?

I would idealy like our project leads to populate the TFS project with workitems from their detailed plans, and have Working On updating those tasks with effort and remaining, refreshed back into the project plan, along with percentage complete.

Another Codeplex application "TFS Timesheet" ( http://tfstimesheet.codeplex.com/ ) will be our end-of-week review tool.

My efforts are only as good as the documentation I can find, and thus far it's a circular journey. Project field mappings, workitem templates.

If anyone can share any insights into what I'm wrestling with it would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Andy

Find car news, reviews and more Looking to change your car this year?

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (TFSWorkingOn@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email TFSWorkingOn@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Coordinator
Mar 25, 2009 at 2:27 AM
Hi Andy

Team Explorer is a seperate install. If you go in Visual Studio, Help > About, look for Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 Team Explorer Version 9.0.30729.1. Server Pack 1 is also available for it. This would be the first thing I would try to prevent those start up crashes. I don't know if there is a crash dump you can get me. I'll look into how I could get that. You could try check the Event Viewer, but apart from that I don't know.

Q : if the 3 time tracking fields in the workitem template are readonly for everyone – does the app attempt to update them as that user? I suspect so. In which case – can Working On be installed to run as a TFS administrative user with permissions to update these fields while the actual person can’t?
Yes, TFS Working On will write to TFS as that user. This also give you correct user history on the work item. You do not however, have to map all the fields. If you want just elapsed to be updated, you can do that.

On the fields to map. If you download the Process Template you are using from the Process Template Manager, you can see the fields that will be mapped to the MS Project fields. By default for Agile Template, what you have should be correct.

Cheers

Matthew Rowan

Explore the new Windows Live. Looking for a place to manage all your online stuff?
Mar 25, 2009 at 10:18 PM

Hi again Matthew (matt?)

Installing Team Explorer, surprisingly, got these guys up and running – also, they were already patched to SP1 for VS2008 – wonder if the patch should be applied again now?

Problems still around the config file, location and permissions

1) connecting to tfs server – where as I was able to use just “tfs” others have had to use the full url and port

2) crash when saving after filling in the config details (screenshots attached)

so I can get these guys up and running (hopefully writing timestamps into the workitem history) but not configured to update the CompletedWork field in the workitem.

Thanks again!

Andy Welch.

Sent: Wednesday, 25 March 2009 2:28 p.m.

Hi Andy

Team Explorer is a seperate install. If you go in Visual Studio, Help > About, look for Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 Team Explorer Version 9.0.30729.1. Server Pack 1 is also available for it. This would be the first thing I would try to prevent those start up crashes. I don't know if there is a crash dump you can get me. I'll look into how I could get that. You could try check the Event Viewer, but apart from that I don't know.

Yes, TFS Working On will write to TFS as that user. This also give you correct user history on the work item. You do not however, have to map all the fields. If you want just elapsed to be updated, you can do that.

On the fields to map. If you download the Process Template you are using from the Process Template Manager, you can see the fields that will be mapped to the MS Project fields. By default for Agile Template, what you have should be correct.

Cheers

Matthew Rowan

Explore the new Windows Live. Looking for a place to manage all your online stuff?

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (TFSWorkingOn@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email TFSWorkingOn@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Coordinator
Mar 26, 2009 at 12:21 AM
Hi Andy

Good hear you are making progress. Team Explorer has a seperate Service Pack 1 to VS2008 I think. I don't think it is too important for your guys though. The address for the tfs server that you had to put in comes in the way that the TFS API works. On the other machines I assume a connection was already made to tfs using Team Explorer. This drops the connection information and alias into your C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Team Foundation\2.0\Cache and is where the drop down list on TFS Working On Connect screen gets it server list. I glad you were able to connect using the full address.

The screen shot is not attached, I assume the discussion list stripped it. If you could raise another work item and attach it to that, I would appreciate it (btw, thanks for raising the other work items). For a work around though, go to the file C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Rowan.TfsWorkingOn Settings.xml and set the ConfigurationsPath in the xml. Check one of the working machines config file, if it is not clear.

Cheers

Matthew Rowan (Matt is also fine ;) )

Let ninemsn property help. Need a new place to rent, share or buy?
Mar 26, 2009 at 12:30 AM

Excellent Matt, will do

Sent: Thursday, 26 March 2009 12:22 p.m.

Hi Andy

Good hear you are making progress. Team Explorer has a seperate Service Pack 1 to VS2008 I think. I don't think it is too important for your guys though. The address for the tfs server that you had to put in comes in the way that the TFS API works. On the other machines I assume a connection was already made to tfs using Team Explorer. This drops the connection information and alias into your C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Team Foundation\2.0\Cache and is where the drop down list on TFS Working On Connect screen gets it server list. I glad you were able to connect using the full address.

The screen shot is not attached, I assume the discussion list stripped it. If you could raise another work item and attach it to that, I would appreciate it (btw, thanks for raising the other work items). For a work around though, go to the file C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Rowan.TfsWorkingOn Settings.xml and set the ConfigurationsPath in the xml. Check one of the working machines config file, if it is not clear.

Cheers

Mar 26, 2009 at 12:35 AM

Raised issue #7357

Sent: Thursday, 26 March 2009 12:22 p.m.

Hi Andy

Cheers

Coordinator
Mar 26, 2009 at 1:18 AM
Thanks Andy

Curious. Can you please copy into that case the full stack trace from the crash dialog, and also the Mappings path you have specified. I'm assuming it may be something with that path string that I need to parse and error handle better.

Were you able to get it working modifying the config file directly?

Cheers

Matthew Rowan

Mar 26, 2009 at 2:47 AM

Hi Matt, hope this helps – 2 xml’s and a crash stack trace.

Have also mucked with permissions on the per-project xml config, but to no avail (Full control on folder and file(s))

Regards

Andy

Per-project config :-

<?xml version="1.0"?>

<WorkingItemConfiguration xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema">

<Connection>

<Server>tfs</Server>

<SelectedProjectId>7526</SelectedProjectId>

<SelectedProjectName>A Test Time Recording</SelectedProjectName>

</Connection>

<SelectedWorkItemTypeName>Task</SelectedWorkItemTypeName>

<DurationField />

<RemainingField />

<ElapsedField>Microsoft.VSTS.Scheduling.CompletedWork</ElapsedField>

</WorkingItemConfiguration>

Per-user config :-

<?xml version="1.0"?>

<Settings xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema">

<ConfigurationsPath>C:\TimeRecordingConfig</ConfigurationsPath>

<TfsServer>http://tfs.blackbay.com:8080</TfsServer>

<SelectedProjectId>7526</SelectedProjectId>

<SelectedProjectName>A Test Time Recording</SelectedProjectName> </Settings>

Crash report stack :-

See the end of this message for details on invoking

just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************

System.NotSupportedException: The given path's format is not supported.

at System.Security.Util.StringExpressionSet.CanonicalizePath(String path, Boolean needFullPath)

at System.Security.Util.StringExpressionSet.CreateListFromExpressions(String[] str, Boolean needFullPath)

at System.Security.Permissions.FileIOPermission.AddPathList(FileIOPermissionAccess access, AccessControlActions control, String[] pathListOrig, Boolean checkForDuplicates, Boolean needFullPath, Boolean copyPathList)

at System.Security.Permissions.FileIOPermission..ctor(FileIOPermissionAccess access, AccessControlActions control, String[] pathList, Boolean checkForDuplicates, Boolean needFullPath)

at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy)

at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy)

at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode)

at Rowan.TfsWorkingOn.WorkingItemConfiguration.Save()

at Rowan.TfsWorkingOn.WinForm.FormWorkItemConfiguration.buttonSave_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************

mscorlib

Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0

Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.3082 (QFE.050727-3000)

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll

----------------------------------------

TfsWorkingOn

Assembly Version: 1.1.3257.19246

Win32 Version: 1.1.3257.19246

CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/TFS%20Working%20On/TfsWorkingOn.exe

System.Windows.Forms

Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.3053 (netfxsp.050727-3000)

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll

System

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll

System.Drawing

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll

Rowan.TfsWorkingOn

Assembly Version: 1.1.3257.19156

Win32 Version: 1.1.3257.19156

CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/TFS%20Working%20On/Rowan.TfsWorkingOn.DLL

Microsoft.TeamFoundation.Client

Assembly Version: 9.0.0.0

Win32 Version: 9.0.21022.8

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_32/Microsoft.TeamFoundation.Client/9.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.TeamFoundation.Client.dll

System.Xml

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll

System.Configuration

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll

c48flgy1

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll

Accessibility

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Accessibility/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Accessibility.dll

Microsoft.TeamFoundation.WorkItemTracking.Client

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_32/Microsoft.TeamFoundation.WorkItemTracking.Client/9.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.TeamFoundation.WorkItemTracking.Client.dll

Microsoft.TeamFoundation.Common

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_32/Microsoft.TeamFoundation.Common/9.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.TeamFoundation.Common.dll

Microsoft.TeamFoundation

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_32/Microsoft.TeamFoundation/9.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.TeamFoundation.dll

System.Web.Services

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Web.Services/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Web.Services.dll

pgqjwzbd

System.Web

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_32/System.Web/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Web.dll

Microsoft.JScript

Assembly Version: 8.0.0.0

Win32 Version: 8.0.50727.3053

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.JScript/8.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.JScript.dll

Microsoft.TeamFoundation.Common.Library

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_32/Microsoft.TeamFoundation.Common.Library/9.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.TeamFoundation.Common.Library.dll

_w5fc8xc

2m7yakb_

Microsoft.TeamFoundation.WorkItemTracking.Client.DataStore

Win32 Version: 9.0.21022.8 built by: RTM

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_32/Microsoft.TeamFoundation.WorkItemTracking.Client.DataStore/9.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.TeamFoundation.WorkItemTracking.Client.DataStore.dll

msvcm90

Assembly Version: 9.0.30729.1

Win32 Version: 9.00.30729.1

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/WinSxS/x86_Microsoft.VC90.CRT_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_9.0.30729.1_x-ww_6f74963e/msvcm90.dll

Microsoft.TeamFoundation.WorkItemTracking.Proxy

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_32/Microsoft.TeamFoundation.WorkItemTracking.Proxy/9.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.TeamFoundation.WorkItemTracking.Proxy.dll

Microsoft.TeamFoundation.WorkItemTracking.Client.Cache

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_32/Microsoft.TeamFoundation.WorkItemTracking.Client.Cache/9.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.TeamFoundation.WorkItemTracking.Client.Cache.dll

ozhh-wxo

Microsoft.TeamFoundation.WorkItemTracking.Client.RuleEngine

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_32/Microsoft.TeamFoundation.WorkItemTracking.Client.RuleEngine/9.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.TeamFoundation.WorkItemTracking.Client.RuleEngine.dll

Microsoft.TeamFoundation.WorkItemTracking.Client.QueryLanguage

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_32/Microsoft.TeamFoundation.WorkItemTracking.Client.QueryLanguage/9.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.TeamFoundation.WorkItemTracking.Client.QueryLanguage.dll

oqxtmgwc

Sent: Thursday, 26 March 2009 1:18 p.m.

Thanks Andy

Curious. Can you please copy into that case the full stack trace from the crash dialog, and also the Mappings path you have specified. I'm assuming it may be something with that path string that I need to parse and error handle better.

Cheers

Matthew Rowan

Mar 26, 2009 at 4:34 AM

Matt, replicated the local config setup of the two chaps experiencing the issues withi saving config – but on my machine everything just works

They’re both local admin on their xpp workstations

So ….. potentially not file pathes only, I could take a look with a debugger on their machines…I’ll see how I go…

Sent: Thursday, 26 March 2009 1:18 p.m.

Thanks Andy

Cheers

Matthew Rowan

Coordinator
Mar 26, 2009 at 5:30 AM
Hi Andy

Thanks for the details, but unfortunately I can't see why that is failing and will need to do more testing. If it only occurs on the configurations save click though, if the Configurations path is set and the Project Work Item type Xml is correct (which they both look like it). Does the CompletedWork field get updated while using TFS Working On? And do you just need to avoid using the configurations dialog on those computers until I can figure out why it is crashing?

Cheers

Matthew Rowan

Coordinator
Mar 26, 2009 at 5:31 AM
Cheers

To: [email removed]
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 20:34:19 -0700

Matt, replicated the local config setup of the two chaps experiencing the issues withi saving config – but on my machine everything just works

They’re both local admin on their xpp workstations

So ….. potentially not file pathes only, I could take a look with a debugger on their machines…I’ll see how I go…

Mar 26, 2009 at 5:57 AM

- yes, that’s what I’m hoping too – chaps have gone home so will examine that possibility tomorrow.

Thanks for your time matt! Appreciated!

Regards

Andy

Sent: Thursday, 26 March 2009 5:31 p.m.

Hi Andy

Thanks for the details, but unfortunately I can't see why that is failing and will need to do more testing. If it only occurs on the configurations save click though, if the Configurations path is set and the Project Work Item type Xml is correct (which they both look like it). Does the CompletedWork field get updated while using TFS Working On? And do you just need to avoid using the configurations dialog on those computers until I can figure out why it is crashing?

Cheers

Matthew Rowan

May 16, 2010 at 8:38 PM

Did this issue ever get resolved? I also get the 'given path's format is not supported' error message when I try to relate Working On fields to Work Item fields.

Coordinator
May 16, 2010 at 10:38 PM

One of my guys here had that issue this week, but it the next day it started working. So I still haven't been able to replicate that. I'm working on a new version though, and I'm planning to store the configuration files in TFS (WI #9515), so hopefully that will kill this issue.

Coordinator
Jun 21, 2010 at 2:08 AM
Edited Jun 21, 2010 at 2:42 AM

I have resolved this issue with WI #7357 CS #59971. Issue arose when the Server name was the URL and that was then used as the file name for the configuration mappings. This have been resolved by using the server instance id. As previously stated, will be better resolved with WI #9515 when configurations are stored in version control.